Sunday 5 February 2012

Date #5: Knob

Date  5 of 29. 

NAME: Knob 
AGE: Who cares 
OCCUPATION: Head of Wanker Dept for TV
TYPE: I will never know. 
NATIONALITY: British
DATE RATING:  N/A

HE BLOODY STOOD ME UP! 

Does anything else need to be said? I sat in Starbucks for about an hour waiting for him. No Call. Nothing. Then I message him on the app and he replied with “What the f***? I was in Starbucks under the DLR”... which is exactly where I was - I’m not that hard to spot. What a twat. 

I should have known this would be the guy to stand me up. After exchanging pictures he says “Nice. Shame about that jumper (sweater) though.” He was referring to the Christmas jumper in one of my pictures that EVERYONE loves and compliments me on. “It’s not my cup of tea, mate” he said. Judging from your bad Jersey Shore style t-shirt in your picture, I wouldn’t trust your taste “mate.” 

I didn’t let this stop me so I went back on the app and found another date!  

Until we rendezvous again,
GoodbyeUntilTomorrow


CLICK TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

1 comment:

  1. I got stood up once, and it sucks. The guy gave me no clue that he would be doing so. Thankfully we were supposed to meet in Grand Central. I just called one of my city friends and met up with him instead.

    ReplyDelete