Monday 27 February 2012

Date #26: Fellow Foodie

Date  26 of 29.
NAME: Fellow Foodie
AGE:  23
OCCUPATION:  Marketing
TYPE:  Just Adorable 
NATIONALITY: Lebanese born, German raised
DATE RATING: 4 Stars

Well sh*t. That’s all I can say. Here I am nearing the end of this stint and yet another amazing guy comes along.  We met and there was an instant connection.  The laughs were abundant from that gleaming smile of his and the conversation flowed.  We found that we have a common love of food.  Food is one thing that will always make me happy.  Yes I sound like a fat child, but it’s true.  At one point I even told him my embarrassing plan with my housemate to make a London map of  Nando’s and go to every branch in the  city... and he wasn’t turned off by that. 

This guy was really intriguing and I would really like to get to know him better.  He was adopted from Lebanon and grew up with German parents.  He spent significant amounts of time growing up in different places all over the world. I was completely jealous of his bilingual (verging on trilingual) upbringing.  I like the idea of a very international boyfriend.   

It was really nice talking to him tonight. For some reason, he just pulled stories and memories out of me that I hadn’t really shared to most guys.  This could be in a friendship type of way, but still it was nice.  After about 2 hours, he said he needed to finish a presentation for work tomorrow. I don’t know if that was true, but I didn’t get the vibe that he was trying to run away. He did say to let him know if I’d like to do this again soon and I think I want to.  Though I think that deep down it may be more of a friendship type relationship... this is when a 2nd date is appropriate.  

That being said, he is (unknowingly) Date #26 out of 29... I am running out of time and need to wrap up this social experiment in some way shape or form.  How I’m going to do this, I have not decided.  

LIKELIHOOD OF 2ND DATE: I’d like to...

Until we rendezvous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment