Monday 20 February 2012

Date #18: Puta Que Pariu

Date  18 of 29.

NAME: Puta Que Pariu 
AGE:  32
OCCUPATION: In between jobs
TYPE: Average
NATIONALITY: Brazilian
DATE RATING: 1 Star

I didn’t know too many of the basic things before meeting this guy. From his pictures he looked like a businessman and very english. I should have asked him where he was from.. he walked up and starting talking and all I heard was the Brazilian accent.  I have nothing against Brazilians, I work with about 3,000 of them, but they are just very hard to understand sometimes.  They can be some of the most fun people on the earth (YouTube: Brazilian Carnivals. Wow.) but I seem to have ended up with the one that turned out to be boring. 

He enjoys theatre, traveling and such but it was another case of the conversation dying after 45 minutes.  Maybe I’m not good at conversing with guys that don’t peak my interest, but I can’t keep blaming it on their boring personalities, can I?  

During the middle of the date, in walked 2 of my friends from drama school.  I was so worried they were going to mention the blog so I quickly suggested we take a walk.  After our date, I came back to chat with them.  London is just too small.  To be fair, I should probably stop meeting guys in central areas.

LIKELIHOOD OF 2ND DATE: No obrigado! 

Until we rendezous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude!
    I love your blog and I always have fun here, but this post is the best! haha
    I'm also brazilian and I need to agree with you that we are quite weird! ha
    The brazilian boys who move from Brazil usually dont know what they want and I also think their english level makes things worse. I think they're just like Australians over here.. not stereotyping but..yeh.. haha. But the ones in Brazil are normal,nice and fun though.. just like the ones you see on youtube videos haha..
    anyhow.. I need to do some work. Congratulations for the blog, it's really good.

    Diego

    ReplyDelete