Monday 20 February 2012

Date #19: Hollywood Hottie

Date  19 of 29.

NAME: Hollywood Hottie
AGE:  25
OCCUPATION: Actor
TYPE: Scruffy Gorgeous 
NATIONALITY: British
DATE RATING: 4 Stars

This is probably the hottest man I’ve ever been on a date with, and by hot I mean a conventional movie star hottie. Ryan Reynolds meets Robert Pattinson.  He is also the type of guy that I’ve always dreamt of dating; a normal guy who just happens to be gay.  If you met him, you would never know he was gay.  

Before the date, I told my friend that I was scared because he was so “out of my league” and she told me to shut up.  We met and he was so much hotter in person.   I was weary since he didn’t smile in any of his pictures so I thought his teeth might be manky but they were proper hollywood teeth... and he’s british.  In the first few minutes, I was still worried that he would just walk away, but he didn’t. The whole time I had to keep telling myself to play it cool.  It truly felt like I was Tracy Turnblad on the first date with Link Larkin (Google: Nicky Blonsky and Zac Efron in Hairspary).  I know that’s a bit drastic, but that’s what it felt like.  On the inside I was just freaking out at how well the date was going. However, I’m worried that if we started dating I would just feel so insecure and inadequate when I’m with him.  He’s THAT hot. 

Not only was he gorgeous, but HE HAD A PERSONALITY! He was extremely nice, fun to joke with and he even had a few embarrassing “human” moments that I loved. Basically anything but what I expected.  He did judge me when I told him I liked MasterChef, but that’s okay.  

I won’t really go into his acting career, but he is one of the lucky few to be a working actor without years of actor training or wait tables to pay his bills.  Every so often he’ll get a big commercial and be set for months.  Lucky bastard. 

We left the coffee shop and walked to the station.  We got to his platform and he suggested we see each other again this week.  I was (and still am) in complete and utter disbelief.  That was the first moment that I lost my cool. What did I do, you ask? I literally said "you want to see me again?" after he made the suggestion. Not cool. He gave me a look as if to say "Of course, why wouldn't I?" When he walked off (after a good hug and kiss on the cheek) my heart just started RACING! Honestly...  I just could not believe it.  

This is what I was worried about by doing this blog. There are a few amazing guys that I’d like to see again. Let’s not get hasty though, I will just have to ride the wave and see where things go. It will all work out in the end.  I think maybe the novelty of such a gorgeous guy could wear off... but then again he had an actual personality. *sigh*

LIKELIHOOD OF 2ND DATE: I don’t know if my heart could handle it, but I hope so!

Until we rendezvous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. This one sounds so promising. Just go with it if he expresses further interest in you, though I can understand your doubts in playing for different leagues -- see where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete