Saturday 25 February 2012

Date #24: Nothing Special.

Date  24 of 29.

NAME: Nothing Special
AGE:  29
OCCUPATION:  Teacher
TYPE: Blonde Scruffy Chap
NATIONALITY: South African
DATE RATING: 2 Stars

On paper this one was great. He was a really nice South African guy, I could tell he was fun, he loved theatre and had everything together.  When it came to any sort of chemistry, unfortunately there was none.  I don’t know whether it’s my own personal disconnect due to #16/#23 or what, but there was just nothing there. 

It was rather sad because he was definitely my type. H lived on my side of town and it really seemed like he would be a good guy to date.  I think that as I become more attached to #16/#23, I slowly become more detached and start to care less about putting myself out there. Like I said, I am one of those guys who puts all of his eggs in one basket. 

As we were leaving he mentioned something about seeing each other again this week. I wouldn’t mind it actually, but who knows. There’s not much more to say with this one. He wasn’t terribly crazy or outlandish and wasn’t even boring.... he was just nothing special.
LIKELIHOOD OF 2ND DATE: Maybe

Until we rendezvous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Ughhhh I'm so an all-eggs-in-one-basket guy too. Sometimes I wish I weren't. I'm really enjoying this blog, btw!

    ReplyDelete