Sunday 19 February 2012

Date # 17: WTF?

Date  17 of 29.

NAME: WTF? 
AGE:  27
OCCUPATION: Receptionist Manager
TYPE: Dungeons and Dragons Gay
NATIONALITY: British
DATE RATING: 1 Star

So... I was on the bus to meet the original Date 17, when I get a text saying that he couldn’t come.  He apologised profusely and said he was “mortified to do this” so I figured that I would forgive him. He seemed nice and rather cute. Maybe I shall give him a second chance?

I was already halfway to our chosen coffee shop, so I decided to go there anyway and write this blog.  I quickly went on to “the app” and found a replacement. It just so happened a guy who I’ve previously chatted with was free this morning. That is how you do it! Thanks Gay GPS! =D

Now... imagine a scrawny, pale guy who’s into sci-fi yet loves the gay scene, always extremely horny and thinks he’s uber sexy when he’s not.  THAT’S who I had coffee with this morning.  I’m certainly glad I didn’t have a lot of time because I don’t know if I could have stomached it.   

He seemed nice in the beginning, used to be an actor and we had a little chat about that.  The conversation then took a quick turn and his inner nympho came out. No matter what we talked about, it all ended up coming back to sex. I don’t mind talking about sex, but not at 10:30 on a Sunday morning with a sci-fi geek.  It was all a bit too much. At one point he even jokingly suggested that we go into the bathroom.  I declined and quickly changed the subject.   

Then he told me about how he used to stalk Josh Groban after his shows just to look at his cute butt. After that he revealed he hates Nicki Minaj’s face, wants to slice off her cheeks, pluck off her lips and cut her open... then moved on to how excited he is to watch a new sci-fi show from The States.   To his defense, he did say it’s better to get the crazy out on the first date rather than saving it for later.  At least he knows he’s off his rocker.

This date was short and thank god for that. He invited me to come out with him to a jazz night at a gay bar on the 29th.  I think there are better ways to spend the last day of my gay dating extravaganza.  
In other news, I have schedule my first SECOND DATE! Can you guess who it is with? 


LIKELIHOOD OF 2ND DATE: Nada

Until we rendezvous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! I know exactly how you feel! I had a short stint with a guy who sits next to me in a class (very bad choice) and I swear, he always seems to veer in the direction of sex and I'm quite fed up with it, I swear!!!

    ReplyDelete