Thursday 2 February 2012

Date #2: Motormouth

Date  2 of 29

NAME: Motormouth
AGE: 29 
OCCUPATION: Teacher
TYPE: Pocket Gay
NATIONALITY: British
DATE RATING:  3 1/2 Stars

This one was really intriguing. From his pictures he seemed to have such an honest smile.  When sending pictures he was upfront and asked “what do you want? clean, rude or what?” to which I replied “clean and maybe a bit rude but not everything hanging out”.  With that,  he sent exactly what I asked for and I definitely liked what I saw. 

When we met, I was waiting for a few minutes alone and on time at our meeting point. I’m not that bothered because he let me know in advance.  He showed up and immediately had so much energy that I was a little taken aback by it. During the first hour, he was still in his classroom full of 8 year olds and I think I managed to get 5 words into the conversation. One of the most dramatic non-actors I’ve ever met. It was like a barrier was up and he was always “on it”.  I’d really like to see the real him and actually have a conversation free of dramatic re-enactments or googley eyes. 

I always hate it when we talk about the gay gps app... as if I’m ashamed and it shouldn’t be talked about in polite society.  It is however, how we actually came to be at that place at that particular moment. This time we shared a common hatred of 3 things:
  1. “Looking for?” 
  2. “Into?” 
  3. Partnered guys using the app
I’m sure any normal guy who is looking for something of substance can share our frustration.  (Unless you’re just a whore who loves being mistress... Nothing against it, but that’s not for me.) 

Now, I will be honest. He reminds me a LOT of my ex boyfriend. That’s not necessarily a bad thing, but I could see our relationship fizzling after 2 months just as it did with Slut Boy (as my mum likes to call him). Except he was an actor... Motormouth was not. He sure as hell had enough drama for the both of them. 

Yes. We did have a goodnight kiss in the tube station. Yes, it was the awkward half lip, half cheek kiss, but I was fine with it. 

Likelihood of a 2nd date: A possibility. I’d like to actually get to know him and not his “on stage” persona. 

Until we rendezvous again,

GoodbyeUntilTomorrow.


CLICK TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment